Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Parties Galore

Halloween was very eventful this year. We started off with Wy-man's school Halloween party. I was able to take off work for an hour and go over for his parade. He was the cutest cowboy around, if I don't say so myself.
He also posed with Ellie (his good friend in his class).
Friday evening we went to Dad-d's work Halloween party...so Mama took the opportunity to dress up and be Wy-man's cowgirl. I thought we looked pretty cute. There was a magician, jumpy toys, dancing, hot dogs and plenty of games to enjoy. After the party we went out for dinner at Chevy's - dressed up an all.
We ended the Halloween festivities at an adult party. Mike dressed up as John Travolta from Saturday Night Fever and I went as a disco chick. We had a lot of fun but aren't as young as we used to be. We called it a semi-early night so we could enjoy Trick-or-Treating with Wy-man the next day.

1 comment:

  1. And I chose the wrong photo of Wyatt and Ellie. In this one he looks a little weird. But oh well...too late to change it now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete