Monday, April 9, 2012

Do I Dare Compare?

Wow...where has time gone? Today marks Colt's one month birthday. It is going way too fast.


*****

This morning when I woke up I decided to take a trip down memory lane. I can't tell you how many times I am asked "Does Colt look like Wyatt when he was a baby?" and unfortunately I never really had the answer.

To me they look totally different. Wy-man was darker complected with a bunch of dark hair, whereas Colt had much lighter hair (not nearly as much of it) and seemed so much more tiny - even though they were under a pound different at birth.

So as I tabbed through my tons of photos of each precious child, I remembered this great idea on of my dear friends did with her children. (But I have to say...she executed it much better having her babies in the same pose. I didn't think of that, so you will have to muddle through with the comparison shots I was able to come up with.) ;-)

It wasn't until I started putting the images side by side that I realized how much my babies did look a like. (At least in my opinion.) I will let you make the decision for yourself - and let me know what you think. 

 
I often wonder if my boys will have the same mannerisms or have two completely different personalities. Whatever they both become, I know I will love them with all my heart.

I hope you enjoyed this comparison as much as I have.  Cheers to a great week!

Thank you again, Kendra, for this great idea. Everyone should check out her blog. Whether you know her or not, you will enjoy her stories. She's such an entertaining writer and she inspires me every day to be a better mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment