Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mr. Helpful!


This was my Mama Moment for today. As I was baking cupcakes for Wy-man's birthday party on Saturday, he realized he can now open up the refrigerator. He proceeded to take both jugs of milk out and show me his muscles as he tried to parade around the kitchen. (Needless to say, he didn't make it very far before he was tired of that idea.)

He also found where we keep the grapes ('beeps' is what he calls them). His entertainment was sneaking into the drawer, grabbing a couple at a time (unwashed 'beeps' mind you) and pop them in his mouth. So cute, but Mama has now moved the 'beeps' so he can't eat whole ones OR unwashed ones when I am not watching. And...now the bottom shelf of the fridge is bare while the top shelf is jam packed (this is my attempt to keep him from pulling everything out onto the kitchen floor). Anyone have brilliant ideas on how I can keep him out?

PS- Sorry for the photo quality. My cell phone was the only thing close by to capture the moment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment