Saturday, September 4, 2010

Augie's Kickoff Kid

Today was Wy-man's big day. He was chosen to be the Sanford Kickoff Kid at Augie's first home game. He would get to bring the game ball out to the refs.

I must admit I was a little nervous because he had to miss his nap in order to be there. We all know what happens when a child misses their nap. But, Wyatt made us proud...the captains even tried to get him to walk with them, but Wy was a little too slow.

Then, the ref thought he could hold Wyatt's hand and it was at that time that Wy-man thought it would be best if Mama would hold him. So I tried too look like I knew what I was doing...even though I didn't.

It was a great time and a great memory for the family. I put together a collage of some of the photos.











Then Wy-man wanted to see 'HIS Viking." So we couldn't leave until we were able to take a photo. While we ended up capturing a good photo (which I put in the collage), I think this photo says it all. Nothing like a 2 year old picking his nose while standing next to a large mascot. Wyatt's face is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment