Sunday, January 2, 2011

Big Boy Undies...

Well...my little baby is growin' up. That is SO hard for me to say. I am so happy yet sad at the same time. I no longer have a baby...instead an independent, outspoken toddler with a mind of his own.

We have been messing around with this potty training stuff since the summer but with no real progress. He became super interested in going potty on the potty back in July so I thought this process was going to be a breeze. But it hasn't been. He acts interested...then not interested.

So I decided it was time to bite the bullet - I had a 3 day weekend and tons of snow outside (so no reason to leave the house). Why not spend it getting this little man free from diapers?

I bought some Thomas Big Boy Undies thinking they would do the trick. Wy-man wouldn't want Thomas to be sad that he got wet, would he?! So I busted them out and Wy-man's new found freedom was SO exciting. He couldn't wait to lounge around and read his Zoo book... Or even ride his horsie!He even went poopy on the potty and had to read a book during the process. (I am convinced this is why all men take a newspaper or magazine into the bathroom with them. It starts at a young age.) ;-)
We were off to a great start - even playing outside in the snow he didn't have an accident. But then...we had 4 accidents in a row and I was ready to give up.

But I decided to give it another shot. So yesterday I found this Potty Train chart. It was PERFECT fitting into our train theme!
What better solution than a Train chart to go along with the Thomas Big Boy undies. We earned 5 stickers yesterday and had only 1 accident. :-) I thought..."This is it! We are done with diapers..."

Until today...we are now refusing to use the potty. Who knows. Maybe we started too soon, but this boy is smart enough and is demanding Big Boy Undies yet at the same time doesn't want to go potty unless he's in the mood. He sure is strong willed...he doesn't get that from his mama, does he?! I am just not sure this mama is strong enough to continue. Only time will tell. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

  1. Keep Wy-man's legs straddled on the toilet I will definitely grab his smooth little boy penis and start stroking his penis off then stick my head in between his legs and stick his penis into my mouth and I would start sucking on his smooth little boy penis making your son have the best experience he will ever get. Then I will take him off the toilet and lay him down on the ground spread open his smooth little boy bum cheeks force my penis into his bum hole and listen to him moan and scream as I violently move my hips up and down pushing my penis even further into his bum. Then I would flip him over jerk him off and make him spurt his cum and I lick up his sweet little boy cum. Then I would put his underwear back on and stick my hand down his underwear to roll his testicals. ( I really love the close up picture of your sons bum) so cute, and so yummy that I can come into his room rip those sexy underwear off of him see and feel how warm and smooth and big your sons bum is and use his underwear to gag him so I can fuck him in his smooth little boy bum and feel how tight he is. Then kiss his bum cheeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill help you i want some of that little boy ass as well love to bust a fat hard nut deep in him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will cover his mouth or shove my cock down his pretty mouth so he can’t scream when you are enjoying his sweet little boy bum. I bet even after I shoot my cum into his cute little boy bum and I pull out he is still going to be super tight but you won’t need any lube since My cum will already be inside his smooth little boy bum all you have to do is jam your cock inside his cute little boy bum and go to town until he goes numb but he won’t be able to scream because I will be mouth fucking him and shooting my cum down his pretty throat and then sucking on his smooth little boy penis and balls making him cum into my mouth and I swallow his gooey cum love his tight bum looks smooth and looks like it needs a pounding

      Delete
    2. Would love to see you make his little boy bum bleed. Would also love to hear you tear his bum in half making him squirm and cry out for mom but can’t go anywhere since he is getting fucked in the bum by some guys huge cock then I would love it if Wy-man was getting fuck by one guy penis then another guy forced his penis into Wy-Man’s Bum while the others guys penis was still in his bum And both guys cum at the same time and they both pop Wy-man’s bum cherry then they both pulled out and jerked him off and licked his cum off his penis head I would love to watch that

      Delete
  3. Let me just stroke Wy-man’s smooth little boy penis a couple of times until he gets bigger he is going to feel good. He is going to be really confused about what is happening with his penis then Wy-man is going to feel better when I suck on his smooth little boy penis but he won’t understand why his smooth little boy penis is wet. Then I will make Wy-man sit down and then lay down while I am still sucking on his smooth little boy penis and then I will make him moan and then make him explode all his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cum and I slip his penis out of my mouth and I said your cum was so warm and sweet and gooey and yummy little one and I swallowed the rest of the cum that was oozing out from my mouth then Wy-man did not know what was going on and what was happening with his penis then I said you had an orgasim and it was the best one and why your penis is wet is because I sucked on you and you blew your little boy load in my mouth and boy was your cum so sweet. Then Wy-man asked me where did my cum go? Then I said I swallowed your cum little one. Way-man asked me why did you swallow my cum? Then I said because it was really sweet and gooey and I love when little boys blow their cum into my mouth. Then I started sucking on his balls and stuck my finger up his bum then left

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never hurt any children I know this other person named Alec Casey he said he likes to hurt children but me Alec Callahan does not. ( It’s really cute to see baby fat it melts my heart) I also love seeing your sons smile my sons smile brightens up my day I love him very much

    ReplyDelete