Friday, March 23, 2012

A Mom of Boys...

I must admit, when I found out I was pregnant I was hoping for a little girl...One that I could dress up in tutu's and big beautiful bows. But when we heard we were expecting another boy, those thoughts vanished immediately and were replaced with all the big bro/little bro matching outfits I could buy for my two handsome boys.

And while we have tons of hand-me-downs from Wy-man and his 3 other boy cousins, it is still fun to dress Handsome Man in outfits all his own.

This weekend is a huge weekend for us, so of course we needed clothes to fit the occasion. :) A frog outfit for his Sip & See Frog Shower this afternoon, a fun one-piece outfit for cousin Luke's birthday party tomorrow, and last but not least (actually MOST important), is his baby blues for the Baptism on Sunday morning. (And of course, the family has coordinating outfits for Sunday morning too!)
Who says little boys can't be stylish too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment