Monday, September 27, 2010

Easy Cheese for Dinner?!

Wy-man and I enjoyed your evening together while Dad-d had a work dinner to attend. So I took the opportunity to get out and enjoy the nice weather before it's too late. And against my best motherly judgement, Wy-man and I had an apples and crackers with easy cheese picnic for dinner!
I remember loving Easy Cheese as a kid so why not share that with him. We had a blast..."Trying" to squeeze the cheese...

Eating the yummy goodness...
Putting the lid on after every use...(he must have learned this habit from his dad-d)
Sucking the cheese off each cracker...
We worked on our letters.... (W - for Wyatt) Ate more crackers...
Texted on mama's cell phone...
Finally ate some apples...
Rode his Spiderman car for a while...(Don't worry...the battery is almost dead otherwise I wouldn't let him get on without a helmet.)
And showed off his cheezy face... (Not too messy for an Easy Cheese dinner, huh?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment